Clients & Achievements
Rakesh Shah RVR Management has successfully completed a range of assignments for Plc, Private Equity (PE), SME and start up companies. Just few examples below :
1) Future Advance Manufacturing – Precision engineering components supplying into aerospace, oil/gas, rail.
Rakesh Shah engaged to develop sales process and implement business development strategy
Clients feedback: “Rakesh was tasked with market penetration strategy from various sectors (rail, aerospace etc.). Eleven new companies contacted with RFQs, with several orders being placed” –Craig Peterson M.D
2) Ametek Airtechnology – Supply precision engineering solutions to the aerospace, oil/gas and the industrial sectors. Rakesh Shah appointed to achieve vital sales growth for the business, and to develop a detailed strategic growth plan
Clients feedback: “Rakesh managed to negotiate/secure a £20m (£7m P/A) contract from a leading landing gear OEM company supplying onto AW101 series” Group MD – Ametek
3) G4S – Outsourcing business unit within a large Plc group. Recruited to turnaround underperforming out sourcing manufacturing business unit, spread over 5 locations, to develop strategy/ sales process that delivers growth.
Clients feedback: “Rakesh was asked to deliver on a challenging brief of delivering change transformation, he was both resistant and patient with stakeholders in successfully delivering transformation” – Jerry Petherick – MD
4) Wrogel Capital (H&H)- A Private Equity investment company that acquires businesses which is in need of re structure/turn around. Rakesh Shah recruited to develop new strategies for growth and to re structure sales/marketing function at one of the portfolio company ( H&H)
Clients feedback :“Rakesh is a skilled, motivated and hardworking Interim Director, who has demonstrated an ability to deliver change in difficult circumstances” Kevin Green – Wrogel Capital Portfolio Partner
“Rakesh quickly become an Integral part of our business by providing a clear leadership and developing a focus strategy/plan. I would have no hesitation in recommending Rakesh to any business who is in need to delivering growth, business transformation/ business turnaround” –P Pickup Director Hodgson & Hodgson
5) Mabey Bridge – Family owned group – Supplying bridging and steel fabrication solutions into rail, oil/gas, civil engineering sectors. Rakesh Shah recruited to develop sales structure and strategy, due to reduction in sales growth from the UK/International division
Clients feedback: “Rakesh is a committed professional and his contribution to the business transformation was much valued” CEO – C Droogan Mabey Bridge
6) Business Growth Fund (BGF) – Leading Private Equity company.
Recruited by BGF to conduct a detailed commercial/sales due diligence of a company they plan to invest
See Press Release by BGF – Rakesh Shah name stated at the bottom of the article
7) Danaher – Linx Printing – Capital Equipment. Market leading provider of inkjet, laser jet engineering solutions to the FMCG, electrical/electronic sectors. Rakesh Shah appointed to introduce a new sales structure and process due to decline in revenue.
Clients feedback: “The results delivered were beyond expectations driving strong growth in our equipment sales” M Cooper FD – Danaher
8) Danaher – Provider of market leading capital equipment to the civil engineering, construction sectors
Rakesh Shah engaged in a Senior Management role, on a rolling contract, to restructure failing sales/marketing team
Clients feedback: “Rakesh adds value by being able to develop strategic plans and implements them to deliver sales and operational growth” VP Danaher
9) AM labels – Manufacturer of labels supplying into range of B2B customers ( FMCG, Electronic components, electrical etc..).
Clients feedback: “Rakesh helped us in number of key areas of our business. This included developing a strategic plan that provided us with a clear sales and marketing plan and strategy”. – Tony Mariani MD
10) NewForm Renewable – Start up – supplying into renewable energy sectors.
Clients feedback: “Rakesh helped develop a strong market segment targeted sales strategy. He is very logical and methodical in his approach leading to a clear and concise plan of action”. David Browne – Director
Contact Rakesh Shah – RVR Management – 0778 555 8344