Manufacturing company boosts business performance with RVR Management’s strategic plan
A SME manufacturing based company.
After a couple of long-standing, regular clients ceased trading, the manufacturer was left to urgently look for new business. The MD felt that his team were very reactive and that no proactive activities were taking place. He was also not 100% clear in his mind of the direction the business should be taking, and as a result the company had not seen growth in sales revenue, profit or customer retention.
To increase sales revenue and profitability of the business with a view to clearly identifying the target market, and then focus specifically on sales strategies, plans and processes, through which the company is taking a proactive approach.
1) Train, coach and facilitate the team in developing a detailed strategic market expansion plan. Actual outcome: A detailed plan with key action plan and deliverables that must be achieved by the team.
2) Train, coach and facilitate the team in developing a detailed marketing plan (including specific tactics to generate leads from the target market, and specific measures to track success).
3) Sales training – provide in-depth training to the team, covering a number of techniques and tools, including call planning, needs analysis, linking needs to a feature of the product that will benefit the clients, handling objections etc.
3 key benefits
1. Creation of a strategic plan that showed the company a clear way forward.
2. The sales team gained in-depth training, allowing sales development and customer retention.
3. Improved business performance and sales conversion rate
Rakesh helped us in a number of key areas of our business. This included developing a strategic plan that provided us with a clear sales and marketing plan and strategy. He also undertook the training and coaching of the sales team and put in place tools to assist with future sales development and customer retention. Rakesh helped us to develop the concept of “value selling and total cost of ownership model” – this has now enabled the team to articulate the key benefits of using some of our solutions.We are now starting to see signs of improvements in our business performance and sales conversion rate and we have continuously used the Rakesh approach/methods in order to develop our business further.I would have no hesitation in recommending Rakesh and will look to use his service again in the future.”T. Mariani – Managing Director
About Author Rakesh Shah RVR Management has over 20 years’ experience of growing sales in large corporate companies as well as SME companies, in UK/Europe USA and Asia. He is technically, MBA and CIM qualified with a background of delivering growth within engineering/manufacturing sectors and offer a range of business tools and support services that deliver results.
Contact Rakesh Shah : 0778 555 8344