Exit planning – to help you plan your future
Thinking about life without your business can be hard; but planning your exit strategy is unavoidable. And the sooner you decide it, the sooner you can go about building the business in the right way. In fact it’s fundamental to planning your business growth.
- Struggling to define your own retirement plan?
- Unclear about the value of your business?
- Unsure about the process for selling your business and who to best advise you?
- Having difficulty positioning and preparing your business to make it attractive to a prospective buyer?
- Wondering about the timing of your sale to maximise your value?
- Ready to retire but the potential value of your business is not enough to support your future lifestyle?
By doing your exit planning now, you will ensure that you get the maximum value out of your business. The specific areas that Rakesh Shah – RVR Management can help you with include:
- Agreeing a retirement plan to deliver your personal objectives.
- Identifying the best exit options, including Management Buy out, Management Buy in, Family Succession and Trade Sales, so you can make informed decisions.
- Developing realistic plans to manage your time and resources effectively and help keep your eye on running your business.
- Preparing and positioning your business to give you confidence in preparation for ‘due diligence’ by the investor.
- Choosing a team of professional advisors, including an accountant and lawyer with a strong track record, to support and represent your interests and bring you peace of mind throughout the emotional rollercoaster of the sale.
If you are looking to realise the value of your business, RVR Management can help to provide an exit planning process. By identifying its value to potential buyers, we can develop your business strengths in order to maximise the fruits of your efforts and oversee a smooth transaction. Rakesh can help you sell your business for value. So if you are considering an exit from your business in the next 5 years.